Web Content Viewer

Report Abuse

If someone is in danger, call 911.

Reporting Abuse, Neglect, Theft

To report a concern of abuse, neglect, or theft happening to a person with developmental disabilities,

You can report a concern without giving your name.

If This Is Happening To You, Tell Someone

  • Tell someone you trust like a friend, someone in your family, someone you live with, your teacher, or your boss. Keep telling someone until you get the help you need. 
  • Tell your service and support administrator, or SSA, at your county board of developmental disabilities. Or call your county board's MUI Reporting Hotline to tell someone. You can find their phone number here
  • Tell someone at DODD. Call the DODD Abuse and Neglect Hotline at 1-800-617-6733 or report abuse or neglect online.