This year, the Provider Transformation Summit is transforming into the 2021 Provider Transformation Series – a collection of resources and online events that assist providers, county boards, families, individuals, and others to think about and move from facility to community-minded supports. The 2021 Provider Transformation Series has been designed to allow everyone interested in the subject matter a variety of formats and styles so individual and organizational needs and expectations can be met.
The 2021 series features two great offerings to help support your continued transformation journey:
- Transformation Talks, which are 6 pre-recorded, one hour, on-demand webinars featuring subject matter experts on transformation.
- Transformation Tuesdays, which are 8 live interactive webinars featuring conversations and connections with provider agencies, county boards of developmental disabilities, DODD community life engagement project managers, self-advocates and Ohio Leaders, family members, and subject matter experts. All Transformation Tuesday sessions are 10 AM - 12 PM ET.
Transformation Tuesday Schedule:
- April 6: Northeast | Facilitators – Britta Hough and Kelly Schuck
- April 13: Southeast | Facilitators – Tom Hess and Britta Hough
- April 20: West Central | Facilitators – Kyle Corbin and Tom Hess
- April 27: Southwest | Facilitators – Keith Banner and Kyle Corbin
- May 4: Northwest | Facilitators – Kelly Schuck and Keith Banner
- June 8: Ohio Leaders Roundtable
- June 15: Ohio Families Roundtable
- June 22: Subject Matter Experts Roundtable
Free to all with the flexibility to register for the individual components as necessary to meet your needs.