Submitting Claims for Waiver Services
Almost all claims for the Individual Options, Level One, and agency-provided Self-Empowered Life Funding (SELF) waivers are submitted to DODD using the eMBS (enhanced Medicaid Billing System). The eMBS has a section for user guides built into the system, and the billing instructions user guide is available as the attachment on this page.
Please note the following participant-directed services are billed through the financial management contractor, Morning Sun.
- Participant-Directed Goods and Services
- Participant-Directed Homemaker/Personal Care Services
- Participant-Directed On-Site/On-Call Homemaker/Personal Care Services
- Participant-Directed Support Broker Services
- Participant-Directed Family Stability Services