CVS is offering free 1-2 day delivery on almost every “approved” medication during this time from all CVS locations.
Giant Eagle offers free next-day home delivery on prescriptions Monday through Friday at select locations.
Kroger has set up several delivery options in addition to what some locations have already been providing with pharmacy delivery. https://www.kroger.com/d/pharmacyservices
- In Columbus, Toledo, Findlay, Mansfield, Lancaster, Athens, Portsmouth, St. Clairsville and surrounding areas, Kroger has free home delivery Monday through Friday via couriers (Rush, Reliable, local independent).
- For the entire state and nationwide, these two options are now also available during the pandemic:
- Delivery via ScriptDrop, a Columbus business, which also delivers prescriptions Monday through Friday for an $8 fee paid online by the patient.
- Free two-day FedEx delivery (excludes control medications, refrigerated items, and aerosols/inhalers) Monday through Saturday.
Meijer offers delivery service for a small charge, as well as a pickup service for a charge, and has drive-up pharmacy access for customers.
Walgreens offers delivery service from their locations using these three steps:
- Download the Postmates app on your mobile device (from the App Store or Google Play).
- Shop your favorite items from Walgreens and add to cart.
- Order and enjoy your delivery.
Walmart currently offers mobile express pickup and curbside pickup.