Steps to becoming an Agency Provider
2 Gather documents and non-refundable application fee
Additional documents may be required. For more information see rule
5123:2-2-01 Provider Certification.
Agencies must submit
- Non-refundable application fee: $800 for small agencies and $1,600 for large agencies
- Certificate of good standing from the Ohio Secretary of State
- Certificate of comprehensive general liability insurance in the amount of at least five hundred thousand dollars
The agency CEO must submit
- Verification of age (birth certificate)
- High School Diploma/GED
- Documentation of a Bachelor's degree or documentation of the required work experience
- Social security card
- State of Ohio identification
- Current report from the Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation (BCII)
- This report must be sent to DODD by the Ohio Attorney General's office. DODD cannot accept reports from the individual.
organizations that offer Web Check on the Ohio Attorney Generals' website.