Rental Assistance Program (RAP) Invoicing Guidelines
- One-time reimbursements must be invoiced separately from the monthly reimbursements using the templates provided.
- Reimbursements for multiple approved RAP applications can be processed on a single invoice; refer to this Monthly Reimbursement Invoice template (XLSX) for an example.
- RAP Invoices must be submitted to DODD by the 10th of the month.
- Invoices are to be submitted to the Bill To address listed on the invoice.
- RAP Application Approval # listed on the approval letter must be listed on the invoice.
- There is a standard format that must be used for the invoice numbers for reporting purposes.
- One-Time Reimbursement - Invoice Number Format
FY16 for Fiscal Year – First 4 Letters of County – First 3 Letters of Month Submitting Invoice In – S for Single Payment
- Monthly Reimbursement – Invoice Number Format
FY16 for Fiscal Year – First 4 Letters of County – First 3 Letters of Rental Month Being Reimbursed – M for Monthly Payment