Handbooks and Publications
Guides to services, and other information to assist participants in Ohio's developmental disabilities community:
- Pipeline – Published electronically at least twice monthly, this offers timely, relevant information affecting Ohio's developmental disabilities community.
- Options for Voting (PDF) – Published in 2012, this document from the Ohio Secretary of State offers information on voting options. (PDF)
- Voter Access Guide (PDF) – Published in 2012 by the Ohio Secretary of State, this offers information on voting, specific to people with disabilities or other accessibility issues.
- Estate and Future Planning – Published by the Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council (DD Council), this offers a brief but comprehensive overview, written especially for families who have a child with a developmental disability.
- Reach Out e-Diversity News – Monthly publication of the Ohio DD Council.
- Service Provider Interview Guide (PDF) – Helpful information for families to help them select the best service provider for their needs.